Leelou Blogs

Friday, October 29, 2010

Job Landed!

Fireworks, celebrate tonight, come on!  Ashley landed a job!  After much anticipation, interviews galore, Firehouse Printing is the new powerhouse in Houston!  I am so delighted to share my story of how I landed this job.  Little did two soccer mom's know that they would soon become co-workers! I met an amazing women, Julie McDaniel, who shared an opportunity with me that would change the course of my path towards a rewarding career.  Firehouse Printing is one of the leading in-house printing companies who delivers fast reliable services to Fortune 500 companies all over the world.  I am excited to become apart of this growing company in providing printing services to the Oil&Gas industry and beyond!  We specialize in training documents, manuals, digital print, and electronic discovery services to all Fortune 500 companies.  Help me reach my goal of selling $100,000 within my first 90 days!  If you know any contacts that would be interested in fast reliable printing services, please forward my information.  Please leave comments, I love to hear feedback!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment